HQ have provided us with On Site Procedures for COVID-19 and they are below, and we would ask you to observe these.
1. Please make contact with the Area/Group you will be camping with at least 3 days before meet commences to check availability and if required to book your pitch and to check how they wish payment to be made
2. Observe Social distancing procedures following Government guidance at all times
3. Ensure that you have your own Hand Sanitiser and cleaning items in your unit before arriving
4. Water Points – Adults only to use and before and after use please wipe the taps and take your wipes with you to dispose of in your unit
5. Elsan Disposal – A designated Area will be marked out and only 1 adult is allowed in this Area at anyone time to empty cassettes – we would reccommend a face covering when doing this. If a spillage should occur whilst dealing with this, please clean up immediately. Should you find a spillage at the EDP on arrival, please notify the Stewards who will deal with this.
6. Please do not let your children roam unsupervised around the site so that they do not inadvertently break social distancing
7. Social Gatherings must not occur on site – this applies to Communual BBQ’s other than with your Camping Unit, Awnings/Tents for Social group gatherings including Coffee mornings, Sports and game activities.
Like everyone we are all looking forward to getting out and we hope that in time some of these restrictions are lifted, however I am certain that you all agree that if we continue to abide by the Guidelines then everything will slowly but surely improve. Meanwhile wherever you camp please relax and enjoy yourselves.